Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Years In Porterville


We went to Porterville new years eve day and spent the night with Wanda's daughter Kristy and those 2 little stinkers Jacob and Cody.

We had dinner with Kristy and the kids and Wanda's oldest daughter Paula and her husband Donny. Had a ball.

Jacob is always cracking up at something. He has a great sense of humor. I attached a picture of he and his nana laughing about something.
It was a little foggy and cold while we were there. 44 degrees. Coming back, we broke out of the fog into nice warm sunshine and 60 degrees.

2 comments:

kristy said...

We did have fun! What a special time to be able to spend the New Year's surrounded with the people you love the most! Nana and Grandpa are so wonderful with my kids, I almost captured them. After Mom and Mike went home Jacob pouted almost all day. Chris and I just don't know how to match up to Nana and Grandpa. If you want active, loving and give you loads of entertainment-well just barrow Mike and Wanda for the day - but then you have to let them go, because I will need them. We love you both so much and we are looking forward to seeing you in February!

Love,
Kristy

Michelle said...

Sounds like a fun night! Mark and I babysat Baylor for a few hours and then took him home. All of our kids were out and about. How things change. I'll admit it - I was a little sad!