Thursday, June 19, 2008

Hot!

Wow! Actually got up to 75 today. That's a heat wave here this year. Played one of my lousiest rounds of golf this year. I only play once a week, so what can I expect.
The contractors at our house worked again in the basement, hung four doors, one of which is totally wrong. I should have hung them myself.
I did get quite a bit of hardwood flooring laid early this morning. Thank god I am doing this myself. Steven said he did some at his place and agreed it can be frustrating. Will do some more in the morning and maybe get some trim up around the 3 doors that seem to be ok. Maybe Wanda can get her laundry room and bathroom back finally.
Mike

3 comments:

Nanette Hirschi said...

Dad, I love reading your blog! Our weather hasn't been the greatest yet either. Finally it has reached the 80's. Only a couple of days though...and it's always soooo windy! So, I don't know if you've viewed my blog, but Landon and Brylee are loving golf. Landon is a real natural! He has a great swing, and even though he hasn't been doing it long, he sure knows how to "talk the talk". All the golf lingo. It's real funny! Love you, Nanette

Michelle said...

It sounds like your house is really coming along. I can't wait to see it!
It's finally getting hot here too. Should be in the 90's by Friday. We are so sick of the rain!

Michelle said...

Oh..I forgot. I still don't see a playlist on your blog. Are you still trying to figure it out? Maybe Nanette can talk you through it! :)