Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Been Awhile

Thought I'd better make an entry before I forgot how to do it. The weather is so boring here. 75 for a high, 45 for a low, every stinking day. LOL... Supposed to get some rain this weekend and all the weathermen talk about is about how the cold is coming. 60 for a high, 45 for a low. I think Wanda and I can handle it.
We are having one of our fellow hosts over tonight for barbequed pork ribs. Wanda has been in the kitchen all day working on potato salad and a peach cobbler.Yum. I can't wait.
We have 3 months to go and are looking forward to getting home, as long as all the snow is melted, that is.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hey Dad, Sorry you're having such boring weather. Haha...it's been nice here but the rain is coming - and you never know when it will leave! It was nice talking to you last night. I love you!
Your dinner sounds yummy. Wanda is a great cook!